If you would like to know more about sustainability and what it is all about, click here: sustainability.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
Have fun checking them out, and enjoy supporting companies that put the planet and people first, before making a profit!
You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make. – Jane Goodall
You can read more about this fantastic company who plant a tree for every sale here, The Eco-Friendly Tree Tribe.
Their awesome sustainable outdoor lifestyle brand includes:
- Drinkware: Gorgeous Reusable Eco-Bottles of many colours, sizes and designs to keep drinks cold or warm, and Eco-Straws made from stainless steel, glass, or bamboo;
- Leaf Leather: (a plant-based alternative to animal leather) an incredible selection of wallets, bags of many kinds, and nature journals made from Teak leaves;
- Clothing: Men’s Tees, Women’s Tees, Leggings, Sports Bras, Yoga Shorts, Hoodies, and Hats;
- Hats and Shades: Flax/Cotton blend Hats, and Bamboo Sunglasses.
The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it. – Robert Swan
Check this post out to learn more about this wonderful Green Company who make products out of Bamboo, WearPanda.
Their range includes:
- Bamboo Sunglasses: 100% Polarized, Handcrafted from FSC certified bamboo, Lightweight & Comfortable with a Lifetime Warranty;
- Bamboo Watches: An eco-friendly timepiece – Each is handbuilt with sustainable components, featuring bamboo, Portuguese cork, recycled metals and vegan leathers.
- Panda Clothing: scarves, sweatshirts, crop tops, and accessories like earrings.
“Be part of the solution, not part of the pollution.”
This incredible company specialises in Himalayan Salt Products. Read my very detailed post about them here, So Well Himalayan Salt Products.
They have a huge selection of goods that would be perfect as eco-friendly Christmas gifts:
- Salt Lamps: one-of-a-kind Himalayan crystal salt lamps handmade from ancient salt crystal by skilled artisans. Each is original and unique with striations of colors, natural fissures and its own unique inherent beauty;
- Organic Skincare: pure organic health and beauty formulas that nourish and replenish the body, such as face soaps, shampoos, body bars, face scrubs, face lotions, facial cleansers, face masks, facial toners, serums, night creams, neck creams, polishes, peels…
- Salt Therapy: an alternative holistic approach for many of your ailments and daily lifestyle uses that are natural and effective, like bath salts, salt deodorants, body stones, salt inhalers, therapy pillows, bath soaks, detox foot tiles, essential oils, pain relief body balms, cuticle repair creams, Neti Pots, first aid salves…
- Kitchen Products: sustain and nourish your body while you enjoy delicious teas and treats, and the most amazing serving and cooking salt platters, bowls and kitchen tools.
- Candle Holders: exquisitely shaped and natural rock form Himalayan salt candle holders come in amber and rare white, and are available in several sizes, as well aroma therapy versions, each one is unique.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
Neu Nomads have created an ethics-first brand of clothing made from all natural plant based fabrics that are ultrasoft, lightweight and breathable.
Read more about this amazing sustainable company here, Neu Nomads.
They have a beautiful selection of everyday essentials:
- Collection: this includes many different kinds of dresses, jumpsuits, parkas, kaftans, shirts, blouses, tunics, wraps, jackets, camisoles, palazzo pants, peg leg pants, various other bottoms, scarves and organic linen…
See the slideshow below this for some of the gorgeous items that they have.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”— Margaret Mead
This is a company dedicated to helping people prepare for an uncertain future by providing knowledge and tools to help during times of disaster. Besides their survival gear, they also have many eco-friendly and sustainable products for every day living.
Some of the equipment that they have online are:
- Lighting: solar lanterns, night vision monoculars, rechargeable flashlights, water-powered flashlights, solarhome kits, headlamps…
- Power Sources : rechargeable hand warmers, solar power banks, USB chargers, car and truck jump starters, power stations…
- Solar: solar powerbank, solar radio, solar heated shower, weather radios, solar lanterns, solar panels, portable power stations…
- Camping: Lifestraw water filters, Tesla lighters, camping stoves, multipurpose tools, waterproof cellphone cases, first aid kits, tents…
“To do good, you actually have to do something.” – Yvon Chouinard
Eat Cleaner is the only all natural, patented produce wash meant for cleaning fruits and vegetables, but it can also be used for so much more in your life (there are 50 Ways to Use Eat Cleaner). It is tasteless, odorless, and a lab-tested line of food wash and wipes that is up to 99.9% more effective than water in cleaning wax, pesticide residues and soil from commercially and organically grown produce.
It also prolongs the shelf life of fruit and veggies by up to 5x (200%) longer through a natural blend of fruit acids and antioxidants. This can help save your family on average over $500 per year, reducing waste and making it easy to get your half plate of fruit and veggies each day.
Eat Cleaner helps to protect the environment by removing 99% of surface pesticides, washing away over 99% of bacteria! This doesn’t just save time and money, it SAVES THE PLANET too!
Have a look at the vegan, cruelty-free, non-GMO, alcohol-free products in this line here:
- Eat Cleaner Products: fruit & veggie wash spray, wash powder packets, food grade wipes, hand sanitizers, disinfectants & sanitizers, hand cleansers, all-purpose spray cleaners, organic anti-browning powder for avocados…
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. – Edward Everett Hale
A subscription box for conscious eco-living. If you want clean and safe food, wellness, and home products that feel great and don’t leave a lasting impact on our beautiful earth… then discover eco-conscious brands that share your values and are making a difference!
Earthlove is an eco-luxe lifestyle subscription box that helps you live more sustainably and mindfully with the Earth each season. Plus, save 60%+ off retail prices!
Each season you can receive a box packed with 6 – 8 full-sized sustainable, eco-friendly, beegan/vegan, gluten-free, fair trade products by the world’s best eco-conscious brands, with zero waste packaging.
Discover eco-luxe products each season with items spanning different categories like snacks, tea, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, gardening, home decor, apparel, accessories, and more!
Have a look at what comes inside the box:
- One book — Always included!
- Apothecary & Botanical Wellness
- Tea & Healthy Snacks
- Beauty & Skincare
- Plastic-free Swaps
- Other Items from eco businesses like upcycled accessories
- Magazine with tips and ideas to live more mindfully with the Earth
- Support for our featured seasonal environmental non-profit partner
If we want to move towards a low-polluting, sustainable society, we need to get consumers to think about their purchases. – David Suzuki
This is a One Stop Shop for Organic & Fairtrade Backpacks, Totes & Travel Bags! Their bags are made for individuals & businesses who want to make conscious purchases that positively impact the lives of farmers & workers, and the well-being of planet Earth. SUSTAINABLE, ETHICAL, DURABLE & AFFORDABLE BAGS which are people and Planet Friendly.
Here are some of the items with a timeless style, minimalist look, and lots of colour choices, that you can find on their online shop:
- Bag Selection: backpacks, duffel bags, gym bags, tote bags, mesh bags, toiletry bags, zipper pouches, laptop sleeves…
“We don’t have to engage in grand, heroic actions to participate in change. Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.” – Howard Zinn
We can sit back, do nothing and watch our planet be destroyed. Or we can take action, become advocates and start making lifestyle choices which are kinder to people and the planet. – Kira Simpson
The next company is not specifically eco-friendly or sustainable, but falls perfectly into the health, wellness and fitness category: ultra important to leading a healthy life.
During this crazy time of Covid, companies like this that sell good quality, very well priced fitness equipment online are crucial, as a lot of people are not able to get to the gyms or even outside to do their usual work-outs.
This website has incredible fitness equipment, I mean like Wow! stuff. I wrote a review on their PowerBall which you can read here: PowerBall vs Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
The other products that they have are:
- The Powerball: high performance metal range, autostarts, classics, hybrids, various accessories for the PowerBall…
- The Powerspin: An excellent upper-body exercise and rehabilitation tool. Completely non-impact and easy to use;
- Adjustable Dumbbells: These commercial grade adjustable dumbbells will revolutionise your home weights routine. No clanging of weights while you work out and slow changes of weights. Use the right weight for every exercise and change with ease.
- Resistance Bands:Choose from their 4 pc resistance pull up bands or their door anchored 11 pc set. Great for any fitness fanatic or rehabilitation from a wide range of injuries.
- Others: Core Roller Abdominal Trainer & Kettlebell, Kettlebell Dumbbell Grip, Speed Skipping Rope, Adjustable Weight Bench, Core Sliders, Sports Fitness Trampoline, Agility Speed Ladder.
- Power Grippers: 50lbs, 100lbs, 150lbs, 200lbs, 250lbs, 300lbs, 350lbs, Grip Kit packs, adjustable power grippers.
- Balance Boards: PowerBalance Boards, Roller Boards, Wobble Boards, Slant Boards.
- Pull Up Bars: Door Pull Up Gym Bar, Adjustable Door Bars of various lengths.
- Foam Rollers & Massagers: Back Baller for sore muscles, Vibrating Foam Roller, Power Roller Massage Ball, Muscle Roller Stick, Deep Tissue Massage Roller.
- Rehab Aids: Adjustable Finger Trumpet, PowerBall Stress Ball, Hand Strengthener Skrunch.
- Supports & Splints
“Your body will be around a lot longer than that expensive handbag. Invest in yourself.”